Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery within 10-14 working days
- Timeless and minimalistic
- 2 doors and 1 adjustable shelf
- Elegant matt lacquer surface
- Made in Germany
- Fully assembled
- Dimensions: 120 x 75 x 48 cm
and Returns (GER)
Free 60 day
+49 5244 9789030
f10 – timeless minimalistic furniture, long-lasting and made with absolute precision
Well-considered functionality on the highest level
The Connect Container appeals for its superb craftsmanship – Made in Germany. It adapts fluidly to any room situation, is flexibly minimalistic, and offers generous storage space. The furniture in this series is all freely combinable, which further underscores this claim.
So the furniture will easily move home with you, grow with you if necessary, and creates a filigree joint pattern as a whole in any constellation.
The elegant Push-to-Open function is also appealing; a design highlight that allows the fronts to open at a gentle touch on the surface - as if by magic.
The surrounding 6-mm panels provide that certain extra with the Connect Container: The fronts literally "disappear" inside the cabinet, and so blend perfectly with the overall effect.
Elegant interior design for the (home) office or living area
- Carefully made and quality tested
- Fully assembled and quick delivery: easy to unpack and set up
- Good for the environment and low emissions: non-toxic water-based matt lacquer
- Stable construction with exclusive technology
- 2 doors with soft-closing hinges and Push-to-Open function
- 1 shelf in carcase colour, load capacity 20 kg
- Internal screw connections mean there are no irritating drill holes on the outside
- Height-adjustable glides for stability and accuracy Optionally available: round feet in black metal.
Tested quality, standards and sustainability
- 100% Made in Germany
- Certified quality and safety:
DIN EN 71-3 (European Standard for Toy Safety)
DIN EN 13501-1 (European Standard for Fire Protection)
DIN 53160-1 (Determination of the Colourfastness of Articles for Common Use)
DIN 68861-1 (Furniture Surface Tests - Behaviour at Chemical Influence)
DIN EN 12720 (Surface Resistance to Cold Liquids)
- Plastic-free packaging with a minimum of 80% waste paper and wood transportation lock, 100% recyclable
What we guarantee
Modular design: The furniture in the "f10" series can be added to as desired. This preserves the timeless design language when you combine modules beside each other.
100% Made in Germany: Our furniture is made in East Westphalia to the highest quality standards, and offers the maximum stability and strength with short transport routes.
Fully assembled: You receive a fully assembled item of furniture. All you have to do is place the container where you would like to have it and align its position. The only thing left to do is to mount the round feet.
Easy to clean: Use a damp cotton cloth and standard cleaning products. Please dry the surface completely after cleaning.
Fronts: 19 mm MDF, matt "Snow" (white) lacquer
Panels and cover shelves: 6 mm MDF, matt "Snow" (white) lacquer
Carcase interior and adjustable shelf: decor panel white, 23 mm
Back panel: 8 mm wood-based material, decor panel white, screwed on
Long-lasting technology thanks to high-quality metal fittings
Glides, height-adjustable, plastic
Width x height x depth in cm: 120 x 75 x 48
- Cabinet with 1 adjustable shelf and 2 doors, including glides
- Round base set of 4
- Operating instructions
- Free shipping by forwarding agent (DE)
- 2 years' service and warranty